Monday, April 11, 2011

Driver Teclado Rt 2300

cross the time ... and finding a. .. RUBY! ♡




Hola!

Today I bring you a brief review of the last book I read several days ago, and it's the Ruby born history lyrics Kerstin Gier , a German author has so far attracted thousands of fans throughout Europe, to the extent that it is being put into production the movie of the same name in the book. They also reported that the following is a trilogy titles are: Sapphire and Esmeralda .

Well, now if I'm in a little bit in history. This is a school girl (it will be ... there are many high school girls now in the books, but come on!) called Gwen , this girl killed me laugh with your comments is fun, funky and sometimes exasperating but that's what makes it so cool for a few more morsels I will give this thought you have about the boy in turn:

Fanfarrón Stupid!

( ♥ ω ♥ not know about you, but I when I see prota thus refers to the handsome boy's face, but I encourage you to read and say: This promises gentlemen!)


I can only say he has a family as one might say "normal" with a brainy cousin, a nosy younger siblings, an aunt unbearable, stretched her grandmother, her mother a bit strange and Maddy to her aunt who loves lemon candy! ... but what makes her great is that strange family who have inherited the gene for time travel. And unfortunately, instead of falling into her cousin Charlotte as planned, has altered the life of our protagonist.

As the boy protagonist, well I tell you the truth ... read half a book and it was bothering me for not being here with this guy Gideon whom many bloggers talk o_O , but boy what was my surprise when I found I love to !

now turn to GOOD :

characters certainly both have a strong personality and a reason to behave as they are. They are without doubt the cherry on this huge cake, or rather are moving clockwise. Especially Gideon ]:) (evilboy)

BAD:

This could mean that would be the beginning, so explanation of the life of me and Gwen I was dizzy and takes a long to come true action book that is triggered in the middle of the book. But it is a target for the author's point that needs to enter the world of time travelers and their caregivers, in addition to me if I liked the end because I left with that little knot in my stomach that I love
[✿ ≧ ڡ ≦]

Thus ended my opinion and tell them
Ruby is a children's book for a chilly cool in sabadeo who need to relax and lots of laughter.
XOXO

* *
Brizzé

0 comments:

Post a Comment