Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Open Gyms In New York City

Parodi OSHO! ... (◡ ‿ ◡.) Book of Women / rEsSeÑa



Hola!

There is a wild woman locked inside me.
When out from time to time,
men usually freak,
so come back to hibernation,
not take risks
and feel totally frustrated.


- The Book of Women, OSHO


Well today I bring nothing less than the review of one of the last books I read. is "women's book" the author OSHO.






Osho is Indian philosopher and spiritual teacher, who inspired a controversial philosophical movement called "Movimiento Osho ."









In this book he makes clear who is the protagonist, Women, and is dedicated to explaining and defending the freedom of this, but not in terms feminists, but in the delicacy of womanhood. His speech in almost poetic, I must say that it is a way to coax tremendous and that in certain passages leaves much to ponder.

The book talks about three aspects of women that could identify: As Nurse, Mother and Women . That make up the gist of it. It is a worshiper of the total woman and her beauty (spiritual and physical) and everything that makes up the principle of being.

I think it is a book that women should not only read, but also men, for OSHO has a particular way of talking about their peers and to give them some tips that will come very well:


If you want a woman to change her mind ,
thyself upon it.

If you want to know what you really think a woman
look at it, not hear it.



also controversial issues as birth control (of which is in favor) , religion (critically) , abortion, artificial insemination, marriage (with very different ideas) , feminism etc ... but all of them played with some degree of humor, which is appreciated, because it makes easy reading letters delight the palate.


A romantic young man turned to the beautiful
young man who had in his bed
and asked « I am the first man
with whom you made love? "

She thought a moment and then said
" is possible, I have a memory
horrible for faces. "



Well to conclude I will say. ..

WHAT I LIKE: The so respectful and sensitive to women's speaking OSHO is a master of words and undoubtedly in love with the femme fatale , which as a woman makes you identify with the book immediately.

DOES NOT LIKE ME: Here I would say that as every book of reflection always there are some parts where you say: "Wow this guy if it is half crazy " , but at a slight jajaja, said to have a utopian look for marriage that makes me smile. But we defended it well that not blink for protest type.

Overall I really enjoyed this reading, I am filled with more knowledge even made me see that sometimes I have some rather negative thoughts and delivered me from the prejudice that I had a little wired. So if you can have the opportunity to take a look at our dear friend picaresque OSHO no mistake, will surely leave with something to say or protest. And when a book does that, and you imagine how good or bad it is.



XOXO

* * Brizzé

0 comments:

Post a Comment