Thursday, January 13, 2011

Background Song On Love And Basketball



Here is the first conquest





Nick Name of the Candidate: ad libitum

Height: 1.54 mts.

Skin color: White

Eyes: Brown

Hair: short black.

Age: 29

Sign: Sagittarius

am:

Ambiguous, caring, visionary.

Like:

Read and share, but sometimes the loneliness also feel good. I'm a movie buff and so tragic.

The other information is left to the fate of the vast worlds of your curiosity.

Seeking:

And I'm looking for ... I know what I wanted when I find.

Romantic Dinner: Antigua Guatemala, Sky Café. We'd certainly the second level, where you can see some wonderful sunsets, perhaps ask a coffee or a beer, she would like (do not ask for it.) The food would have to discover together on the lunch menu, find something appetizing or safe enough strange to ask and find out for sure.

What song would devote: SOS

Falete

Love Letter:

the moment there is a love letter, those letters would come later with postscripts full of kisses.

I have only thought is that maybe this strange coincidence has only one purpose, one that we will discover over time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment