Saturday, January 1, 2011

Gpsphone Cheats Pokemon Emerald

2011


I know I have long disappeared. But I'm here at the foot of the canyon, but sometimes it costs me to breathe. I managed to forget ... but every night I remembered a little. But instead he was plotting his stratagems in the dark ... and stabbed me where it hurts most, and the person he least expected. My confidant, my best friend, my sister, the only person who really knew me and shared my sorrows and my joys ... yes, she had a slip, drunk thing, and yes, they kissed. Were a couple of kisses, she told me a couple of kisses on that treacherous thought of me. Two kisses fools who chose to risk 20 years of indestructible friendship. She knew I was depressed because of him that I had abused and humiliated on countless occasions.
Now what do I have? Wait
trembling a new year and I turn back to life.

But now ... Close your eyes, think of everything that made you smile in the past year and forget the rest ... I wish those smiles you multiply by 2011. Happy New Year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment