Monday, March 14, 2011

Best Slideshow Software For Mac

Candidate: Candidate

Following our game Contest "Delirio's Racing Love" presents the profile of our candidate FLOWER. The conquering interested in seducing follow the instructions here have fun.



Nick Name: FLOWER
ura stat: 1 .53

Skin color: MORENA CLARA
Eyes: Brown Hair
DARK: CRESPO, COLOR BLACK SHOULDER DOWN
Age: 25
Sign: Sagittarius

am:

A person who gives himself completely, very considerate, kind, respectful and loving

Like:

Going to the movies, the fut-boll, watch TV and read and I like to sleep. and I like being in the company of your loved one. now my dream is to graduate and professional work.

Seeking:
a sensitive person I know understand and love. I think I've had bad experiences in love. and I'd like to meet someone who can understand and love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment