Monday, March 14, 2011

Instrumental French Songs

FLOR: LUNA

Following our game Contest "Delirio's Racing Love" presents the profile of our candidate LUNA. The conquering interested in seducing follow the instructions here have fun.


Nickname: Moon
Height: 1.63
Skin color: white
Eyes: brown
Hair: brown shoulders
Age: 24 years
Sign: Cancer
am:
Someone
of gestures and tones. Loving. Submissive. I can not hide how I feel, if I'm happy or upset is easy to identify my mood. I tend to over think things (which is not always good lol). I pout. I am sensitive, home to condition. Sometimes I'm impatient, I consider myself flexible , 0) sweet and loving when I'm provoked.
Like:
I enjoy spending time with my friends and also enjoy being alone but I hate the loneliness. Read. Meet new people.
Seeking:
Someone interesting, with whom he could talk about everything and nothing at once. Different open-minded. Without prejudice. Labels are not to my liking, but I guess my tastes as I prefer to active. I am drawn to those with a certain attitude that are unique. With some

0 comments:

Post a Comment