Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hollister Gift Card 16 Digit



Today I told you that I love you, wonder why? and I told you about many things, for your tenderness, your simplicity, your sense of humor, your voice, your smile, your eyes, your hands, your way of walking .... and more, I told you there is something you that attracts me, I do not understand it even when it appeared as if it had a beginning and I answered "Not everything has a reason" and I was already thinking that my everything has an explanation and being true to love as I love you not find any.

If you come with me every day, I'd say I love you afraid that simply was a matter of habit, but I see a couple of hours once or twice a week so it's much more than that. Nor can it excuse my loneliness, because plenty of people looking for company and I am not of those who provide for those games you stay with me and I'll stay with you because there is no option. So do not say "I love you" to clear my solitude.

Why should I lie, if I want I can get to the truth? if seeking only the pleasure of one or more nights would not say I love you.

If I dare say I love you, despite the distance, despite how difficult it is to see, despite sometimes feel so distant and disconnected, even though it scares me feel what I feel, although I have not spent a night with you, though if I call you not answer me and when I I can not answer flames .... is simply because I love you, and "I love you" coming from the depths of my being.


say I love you and feel it has made me vulnerable, so scared I do not know if it's the fact that I love without love, or love me and we can not be together.

are many feelings and emotions, love is accompanied by fear, faith is gaining ground that I can only trust what I feel and on the theory that love prevails, despite all the sorrow.


Tonight I can not hold back the tears, I am afraid what you're saying ....




PD / no stories in each of us, not let it pass.

0 comments:

Post a Comment