Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hydrogen Peroxide Use For Genital Herpes

Insomnia (Night of July 10 and early 11) July 10

Eleven of the night : drinking water and looking for something to do with the TV face of happiness, a sweet taste in the mouth and heart much love waking up, review every kiss, every caress given, every word you and your beautiful image in the head reelin .

Midnight: Ok. Try to sleep.


Two in the morning: listen to music in another room of the hotel, blaring that song: "the man I love knows that I love takes me in his arms and I forget everything" (a sigh escapes me, for women I love you ....) and a great outcry with which I wanted to sing to the man she loved. You hear the voice of the hotel in charge of submitting to the lady to order, try to ignore the discussion and change position in bed.

Three in the morning: The phone rings someone in someone's room, the conversation spreads and the dream that disappears completely shocked. But, I sleep, I need energy for tomorrow. Change the savannah, the pillow and drink some more water. Three forty

am: Too much water, I get up. Back to bed to try to sleep again. Four

am: My cell phone vibrating. Wrong number. If! that good! almost dawn and I can not sleep. Five

am: better go bathe. Six

am: The Warner Channel if you have good series to start the day. The worst thing about getting up early after not sleeping, is very hungry and know that at that time is not breakfast anywhere nearby. A little more water? Yes. Seven

am: attack of nerves, and is coming! Start the countdown! While waiting for your call, waiting for that knock on the door. Hair combed every five minutes, double application of deodorant, a little more perfume, ordered some bed and wait. I see the clock every three minutes and time is eternal.

Eight-fifteen in the morning: Your call "and go there" . Now I see the clock every two minutes. Knock on the door, perfectly beautiful woman, giving good morning, a big hug. I see it: loose hair, bright eyes, waist where I can getting lost whole days and those lips so exquisitely delicious.


You, the reason for my sleepless nights, my long wait, and this love so great it makes me miss you even more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment