Sunday, September 5, 2010

Wedding Bulletin Wordingfor Memorial



In the bag: a pink, music, incense, candles, going over every word I say to ask him to be my girlfriend. Came with more than an hour late and when I saw did not know what to say. Should be careful, think about the right time to say those four words that would start that something more than friendship. Why was I so nervous? Why am I sweating hands? For what she felt an emptiness in the stomach and the heart beating so fast? Surely he looked forward to the answer to my question. I tried to find the right time, in the car, could not, walking, I dared not in the room, I was not the voice, after the kiss, I was afraid that my proposal is to do away so I do not dare. What time

drew the rose? and music? incense? That seems very artificial and planned so was discarded. Want to sound romantic, but honestly, without falling into retail kitsch, thought better of it in simple words and forgot about the speech.

talks stretched as much as I could, I ventured to give the rose, took his hand and prepare my words surprised me by telling me a joke that left me completely disarmed. A fresh start. I looked for another time and did not find it, try saying something that I marked the way into the conversation but nothing.

nerves were becoming more intense, the more time I spent more clouded head, were about to leave the room when I took her hand and said "you be my bride?" Following the second made me forever. I just thought, "tell me anything, anything," and the time when I was stopped I heard: "If my love." I kissed her all the love, I hugged her and felt like embraced the whole universe with all its beauty, with the inexplicable and that spark of life that is not only a great blessing. Thanks

love that yes, Thank you for your tenderness, your love, your patience, thanks for these two months full of joy and special moments.





0 comments:

Post a Comment